IFCOMA's efforts in development of the Indian Footwear Components Industry have been laid in conformity to a well defined set of objectives formulated by its Executive Committee after due deliberations with its members.
- Represent the problems of Indian footwear component manufacturers and its affiliates to various government, semi-government and concerned bodies.
- To influence through a network of affiliated groups, manufacturing trade associations and state institutions for the benefit of the component Industry.
- Promote interaction among members for development of products of international quality to address global competition in the new liberal economic environment.
- Promote a healthy growth of the footwear component industry and its exports.
- Implement programs of continued education and specialized training in footwear component technology, commerce and management issues.
- Organize technical and laboratory assistance for members to attain highest levels of quality.
- Honour all those personalities who have contributed significantly to the growth of Indian footwear component industry.
- Promote goodwill amongst component manufacturers and government bodies.
- Arrange foreign collaborations, technical tie-ups and obtain concessions from the state and central governments for the development of the footwear industry.
- To promote the export of Indian footwear components in international markets.
- Relentless pursuit of policies that will promote economic growth.